Don Austin, PhD, brings Austin Management Consulting to your organization with more than 35 years of effective action as a coach, counselor, and teacher, combined with real world experience as a manager of systems, production, and organizational development. He comes to you as an objective third party who can quickly determine your strengths, overcome obstacles, and clarify how to achieve greater professional satisfaction.
Don's deep focus on adult learning and development, counseling and coaching, group dynamics, organizational behavior, management, and strategic analysis has spanned his entire career and much of his personal life. His primary motivations are serving his clients' personal and organizational success, satisfaction, and well-being on their own terms. Leave everyone asking why you are managing more effectively, why your people are inspired and how things improved so fast by making Don your partner.
• Managing Special Computer Engineering at Divisions of Exxon™ & Litton™
• Managing Production & Organizational Development at General Composites Inc.™
• Coaching MBA Students at Case Western Reserve University
• Teaching Managerial Competencies, Organizational Behavior, & Strategic Planning at St. Michael's College of Vermont, and at SUNY Plattsburgh in New York State
• Coaching & Organizational Development for Public & Private Organizations.
• Electrical Engineering Degree from Cornell University
• Counseling Training from the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
• Emotional Competency Development; Licensed with Hay-McBer ECI and studied
under Professor Richard Boyatzis, whose research served in creating the emotional competency instrument
• Organizational Behavior PhD from Case Western Reserve University